Sunday, December 26, 2010

Spada Wellness Center

In a busy section of Taft Avenue, near the corner of Buendia and the Gil Puyat LRT Station is male massage center called Spada. It has a huge sign which is quite well-lit at night. You cannot miss it. It's on the south bound section of Taft Avenue but on your left if you go north bound coming from the LRT Gil Puyat Station.

I assume this is not a legitimate place but huge sign outside is hardly discreet. Spada, or sword in English, is sometimes used to refer to gay sex. I live it up to your imagination how a sword fight alludes to gay sex.

They offer two services: FHM (For Him Massage) and Lingam Massage, as stated on their huge outdoor sign. What they mean exactly by the two services is for you to find out, though there is no shortage of information on Lingam on the internet. Call Spada +632 524 1323 or+632 487 6416.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

David said...

I've tried spada around noon yesterday (Sunday). Not much customers (meaning more privacy). I very much recommend the place. Although small and with so-so furnishings; no steam baths; no showers; it was well worth the price that was paid for their services. Not to mention that their staff were very friendly

lester said...

hi ethan, can you share with me the links for the uploaded vids of johnny angel? thank you... lesterbeltran2@gmail.com

ethan h said...

@whimsical: Thanks for the feedback.

wakata said...

Bluepalm spa at sta mesa manila.Venue to relax and indulge. They offer all types of massage and reflexology, body scrubs and a Turkish bath. Home and Hotel services available. Attendants are all trained, skilled and good looking masseurs..contact: 0917-559-99-29

Anonymous said...

I was in this spa yesterday afternoon and I met this guy named Aki (probably not his real name) who is very friendly and nice, and since it's my first time I really cannot compare it from any other massage spas but I have have to say he really knows how to massage. I also have to add that I had a good time. The only question that I have though is-is 2K a reasonable price to give for the masseur aside from the payment for the massage itself?any opinions ideas to help me a wiser customer the next time I go to these places will be very much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

I was in this spa yesterday afternoon and I met this guy named Aki (probably not his real name) who is very friendly and nice, and since it's my first time I really cannot compare it from any other massage spas but I have have to say he really knows how to massage. I also have to add that I had a good time. The only question that I have though is-is 2K a reasonable price to give for the masseur aside from the payment for the massage itself?any opinions ideas to help me a wiser customer the next time I go to these places will be very much appreciated.